Monday, March 23, 2009 – Sunday, March 29, 2009
Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge 9000 Bay Hill Boulevard Orlando, FL 32819
Schedule of Events:
- Monday, March 23, 2009 – Youth Day/Monday
7:30 a.m. – Junior Golf Breakfast in the Arnold Palmer Terrace Room.
9:00 a.m. – Monday PRO-AM Tournament begins.
4:30 p.m. – Coca-Cola® Youth Clinic at the Driving Range.
ALL YOUTH admitted FREE with paying adult on March 23.
- Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Practice rounds for PGA TOUR players.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 – Wednesday PRO-AM
PRO-AM Tournament tee times throughout the day, #1
and #10 tees. (Pairings available day-of.)
- Thursday, March 26, 2009*
Round 1 of Competition.
- Friday, March 27, 2009*
Round 2 of Competition.
College Day - $20 entry for ALL current college students.
- Saturday, March 28, 2009*
Round 3 of Competition.
- Sunday, March 29, 2009*
Final Round of Competition.
*All pairings and tee-times will be available on the tournament Web site – ArnoldPalmerInvitational.com – the evening prior to play.
Daily Ticket Information:
- Practice/PRO-AM Ticket (Monday – Wednesday) – $35 Grants admission into the event on any one day, Monday – Wednesday. Monday is a ticketed day for adults, with the addition of a second PRO-AM event ticket.
All youth are admitted free on Monday with a paid adult. On-site parking included.
- Any One Day Ticket (Thursday – Sunday) – $45 Grants admission into the event on any one day, Thursday – Sunday. Parking at Universal Studios, with complimentary shuttle to the tournament provided.
- Youth Ticket, Ages 11 to 17 – $15 (10 and under free) Grants admission into the event on any one day, Tuesday – Sunday. All youth admitted free with a paid adult on Youth Day – Monday, March 23.
- College Students (Friday, March 27) – $20
On Friday, March 27, current college students can purchase a discounted ticket with their student ID at Universal Studios tournament parking.
- Military – FREE
All military receive free admission, any day, all day with a valid military ID. Military present their ID to pick up a ticket when parking on-site at Bay Hill, Monday – Wednesday, and when parking at Universal Studios tournament parking, Thursday – Sunday.
- The King’s Club – $2,000
The King’s Club is the ultimate tournament experience. This exclusive ticket package grants weeklong entrance to the tournament and access to the King’s Club (Thursday – Sunday), an elevated, air-conditioned structure offering beautiful views of the 16th and 17th greens. A very limited number of tickets are available. Tickets include: full food and beverage service; on-site parking with shuttle to the front of the venue; player meet and greets; premium, limited edition giveaways; access to the Palmer Pavilion, Clubhouse and MasterCard Club; and one round of golf at the Bay Hill Club.
- Bay Hill Badge – $300
Includes weeklong access to the Clubhouse and Palmer Pavilion. This limited edition badge offers a prime view of the putting green, as well as access to the grounds and Palmer Pavilion on the 18th tee. Badge holders enjoy the privilege of guaranteed on-site parking.
- Clubhouse Badge – $190
Includes access to the tournament grounds and Bay Hill Clubhouse. The Clubhouse offers a prime view of the putting green. On-site parking on a space available basis is also included.
- Palmer Pavilion Badge – $185
The Palmer Pavilion features a comfortable, covered hospitality area and patio with unique views of the 18th green. This badge grants access to the grounds and into the Palmer Pavilion Monday – Sunday. It includes on-site parking on a space available basis.
- Grounds Badge – $95
Includes grounds-only admission to the entire
tournament, Monday – Sunday. Parking with shuttle bus is provided at Universal Studios.
- Gold Patron Package – $3,500
Includes 20 Clubhouse Badges and 10 parking passes for guaranteed on-site parking in Lot 10.
- Bay Hill Patron Package – $2,800
Includes 10 Clubhouse Badges as well as 10 Palmer Pavilion Badges. Includes on-site parking on a space available basis.
To Purchase Tickets:
Purchase tickets online at ArnoldPalmerInvitational.com, call the Arnold Palmer Invitational Ticket Office at407-876-7774 or toll-free at 866-764-4843, or purchase at your local participating Edwin Watts stores.
- On-Site –
Any One Day (Thursday – Sunday) $20
Full Week (Thursday – Sunday) $65
Guaranteed parking on the tournament grounds. Limited availability.
- Free General –
Thursday – Sunday parking and shuttle service is provided from Universal Studios for all Arnold Palmer Invitational ticket holders.
- Disabled –
Thursday – Sunday, ALL disabled spectators will be required to park in a handicap-specific, hard surface, covered area at Universal Studios. This handicap area will be serviced by special handicap–equipped shuttles. The drop-off at Bay Hill will be at the end of the Clubhouse area.
Will Call Information:
The Will Call trailer is located on the East side of Turkey Lake Road, between Sand Lake Road and Hollywood Way.
Directions to Will Call:
Traveling either direction on I-4, take exit 74A and head west on Sand Lake Road (once on Sand Lake Road, stay in the far Right lane) to Turkey Lake Road. Turn Right on Turkey Lake Road. Travel approx. one mile. You will come to a traffic light at Wallace Road. The Will Call trailer will be just north of Wallace Road and on the East side of Turkey Lake Road (there will be signs).
Will Call Hours:
Monday, March 23 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 24 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 25 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 26 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday, March 27 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 28 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 29 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
To Universal Studios – General Parking
- From Daytona/Sanford: Take I-4 West to Exit 74B;
Follow signs to tournament.
- From Tampa: Take I-4 East to Exit 74A; Follow signs to
To Bay Hill Club & Lodge
- From Daytona/Sanford: Take I-4 West to Exit 74A; Exit right onto Sand Lake Road. Take Sand Lake Road. until you end at Apopka-Vineland Road and turn right. Follow signs to Gate C for public parking.
- From Tampa: Take I-4 East to Exit 74A; Exit left onto Sand Lake Road. Take Sand Lake Road until you end at Apopka-Vineland Road and turn right. Follow signs to Gate C for public parking.